House Tuning LED Lights offers our valued customers the following full time Warranty on all HT LED Lights purchases.
What is Covered
HT LED Lights warrants that the purchaser’s product it shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. The Lighting must be installed and used on purchaser’s vehicle according to supplied product installation instructions and/or warnings. This Warranty is made only with respect to the initial purchaser and is not transferable. HT LED Lights reserves the right to require proof of purchase as a condition of this Warranty and to make future revisions to this product or its Life time Warranty without obligation to provide notice of same to purchaser or to conform existing product to future revisions. Any change to this warranty made after purchase may be applied retroactively at the sole discretion of HT LED Lights.
What is Not Covered
Your HT LED Lights Life time Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle, or person other than the HT LED Lights product purchased. Your Life time Warranty is expressly limited to replacement of the item itself shall HT LED Lights determine item was not free of defects in material and/or workmanship. As such, this Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle, or person HT LED Lights determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
• Inadequate mounting or installation damage, alteration, modification, misuse or failure to maintain.
• Damage in any part attributable to:
(a.) vehicle systems or components or
(b.) combination with non-HT LED Lights products.
• Normal wear and tear/product deterioration.
• Damage due to water immersion
• Scratches or defects in product finishes or damage due to shipping.
• Rust or deterioration of paint or finish
• Acts of God, accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the use environment.
• Theft, vandalism or other negligent or intentional damage
Remedy Limited to Repair/Replacement:
The exclusive remedy provided for products covered under this Warranty shall be, upon HT LED Lights’ inspection and at HT LED Lights’ option, either repair or replacement of product or parts (new or refurbished). Any parts repaired or replaced will be considered part of the original product and will not extend the term of the Warranty. Customers requesting warranty consideration should first contact HT LED lights to obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number. All removal, shipping, and installation costs are customer’s responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before your part can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if HT LED Lights determines the part warrant able, you will be credited the purchase price of that part.
This warranty is the only warranty made in connection with the purchase of this product. HT LED Lights neither assumes nor authorizes any manufacturer, vendor, retailer, other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products or this Warranty.
Other Limitations - Exclusion of Damages - Your Rights Under State Law:
• In consideration of the purchase price paid, neither HT LED Lights nor any independent distributor are responsible for any loss of use or time, rental costs, or for any incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages (whether arising in tort or contract) you may have or incur in connection with your vehicle, or your HT LED Lights product. Your exclusive remedy hereunder is repair/replacement of the item itself or refund as described above at HT LED Lights' option. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed or limited to the extent allowed under your jurisdiction.